Protect Data Privacy and Generate Trust
Demonstrate confidentiality and proper privacy management
Using data privacy management to support information security
Data privacy and information security go hand in hand. Having a rigorous, all-encompassing data privacy management system inherently enhances the security of your information. EXTEND equips you with the knowledge to identify the types of data you maintain and where it is located, allowing you to concentrate your security efforts and maintain vigilance more effectively.
Evaluating the Maturity of Your Data Privacy Program
When considering a privacy management program, there are a few things you should ask yourself:
- Do we know who is using the data we store and manage, where it is being used, and why?
- Are we confident in our ability to detect, remediate, and effectively manage a data breach?
- Is our business using up-to-date practices involving personal data management?
- Do we fully understand our privacy obligations and risks? Is our compliance strategy effective?
- Are we monitoring privacy and security compliance among both internal teams and third-party suppliers?
We help you transform your data privacy challenges into strategic advantages.
Take the first step towards stronger data privacy.
Leverage Valuable Data Assets While Reducing Privacy Risks
Vision & Strategy
Data Identification & Analysis
Data Privacy Plan
Compliance Training & Reporting
We offer Privacy Awareness Training and Executive-Level Awareness and Reporting.
Assessment, Analysis & Advice
Monitor Entity Compliance
Audit or Incident Support
Expert Knowledge with a Variety of Compliance Frameworks
This act provides enhanced privacy rights and protections to California residents. EXTEND helps you follow all CCPA and CPRA obligations, such as notifying consumers about data collection practices and responding to consumer and employee data privacy requests in a timely manner.
Additional Industry and State Privacy Laws: