Protecting your organization’s information assets from threats can be complicated and time consuming. Without the right strategy, leadership, and oversight, you can waste serious money without generating the information security your clients and stakeholders expect.
Just about every organization needs the strategic knowledge that a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) brings to the table. Yet many companies don’t have the budget for a full-time CISO or a complete in-house information security team. That’s where EXTEND’s Virtual CISO services can help.
vCISO Services to Measurably Improve Your Security Posture
Leverage the insights of our vCISO experts who work closely with your team to analyze your program, provide guidance based on industry recognized best practices, and deliver innovative, cost effective solutions to meet your unique needs.
Gain an experienced security leader. And a whole lot more.
In addition to the advisory expertise and strategic guidance offered by virtual CISOs from EXTEND, clients can access a team of operational resources, from security analysists/architects and compliance experts to framework implementors and project managers.
In-House Certifications and Credentials
Benefits: Why use a vCISO?
- Prompt program launch and operation
- Achieve security objectives
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Lower costs and enhance efficiency
- Scale as threats and business change
- Gain expertise & reduce turnover
- Avoid vendor security risks
- Validate security posture with clients & stakeholders
- Leverage an objective view of your security program