Whether you have questions about the quality of your security posture, or you already know you need an experienced team to lead and enhance your information security and privacy efforts, EXTEND can provide valuable resources. On either a full-time or fractional basis, we provide turnkey managed services, cybersecurity advisory, and virtual CISO (vCISO) leadership to help you achieve your goals.
Does your infosec program meet today’s threats?
- Inventory assets and identify gaps and risks
- Develop a customized information security strategy
- Implement sound policies and risk mitigation plans
- Deploy proven best practices based on recognized frameworks
- Perform testing and tabletop exercises
- Manage vendor risk assessment
- Perform information security awareness training
- Continually improve compliance programs
No matter where you’re starting – from scratch or elevating an existing program – we will meet you at your state of readiness.
Vision & Strategy
Full-time or Fractional vCISO
Strategy, Objectives & Scope
Roadmap & Framework Selection
Successful information security is holistic.
Technology systems are often considered the most important aspect of an information security program, but a successful program uses multiple layers – awareness, governance, policies, process, training, testing, compliance – to reduce vulnerabilities and protect an organization from threats.
When organizations adopt a comprehensive approach to information security based on experienced advice and a recognized best practices framework, they are better prepared to detect, prevent, and successfully manage security issues.