EXTEND Resources is a global legal and business solutions provider with robust capabilities in contract management, cybersecurity, eDiscovery and other managed information processing services. Due to its rapid expansion, EXTEND is seeking Senior Client Managers based in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles or the San Francisco bay area.
Position Description: The Senior Client Manager (SCM) will be responsible for the acquisition of new client relationships and new business revenue within a given territory. The SCM will identify target prospects, identify opportunities, prepare and submit written proposals, negotiate engagement agreements, close new business, and monitor client projects to promote satisfaction and loyalty.
- Meet/exceed sales revenue goals for acquiring new clients and attaining other sales-related goals, as defined by the company
- Develop and manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Call on key contacts at target prospects to assess their challenges, pain points, project load, authority, timing, and service requirements
- Develop and execute a strategy for existing clients to cultivate relationships and generate new revenue at these firms
- Build relationships with technology vendors and other related industry contacts to generate referrals and new business
- Meet/exceed the appropriate number of new client appointments to meet goals as determined by the Vice President, Business Development
- Document and maintain up-to-date sales and business development activity for prospects and existing clients in CRM database
- Oversee the pre-sales process from beginning to end, including attending pre-sales meetings with EXTEND leadership, preparing and delivering RFPs and RFIs, and creating sales proposals
- Participate in and create opportunities to speak in appropriate industry forums in territory
- Provide input and feedback in developing sales and networking programs and events
- Work closely with EXTEND’s Client Services team to execute client engagement and relationship management initiatives
- Work closely with EXTEND’s Marketing team to share client success stories, create sales tools, and generate online content
- Collaborate with Business Development colleagues to develop best practices for effective prospecting, targeting, sales activities, and sales programs
- Gather competitive intelligence and new product ideas from the field and share market insights with EXTEND leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree such as JD or MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years successfully selling software or services to large law firms or corporate legal departments
- Industry knowledge of legal services businesses, including managed document review
- Proven success in prospecting, cold calling, and creative outreach
- A proven track record in ramping up a sales territory, creating a solid pipeline, and establishing a network of contacts and prospects
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A self-starter attitude with a strong ability to exercise maturity, independent judgment, and critical thinking
- Must possess C-level, decision-maker contacts in local marketAbility to write and create effective sales presentations and proposals
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Ability to write and create effective sales presentations and proposals
Reports to: Vice President, Business Development
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.