Sarah J. Brûlé
Senior Client Manager
SARAH J. BRÛLÉ, Senior Client Manager at EXTEND Resources, has a passion for cultivating client engagements and for developing comprehensive, unique business solutions to achieve client objectives. She brings more than fourteen years of leadership and management experience across a wide array of industries, in both the private and public sector.
Before joining EXTEND Resources, Sarah served as Senior Director of Business Development at a litigation and eDiscovery consulting firm, providing services to Fortune 50 and Am Law 100 law firms. She was responsible for strategically managing revenue generation endeavors and leading a business development team to enhance and refine customer relationships and satisfaction. Her experience in legal services, including time spent addressing the attorney recruitment and staffing needs of large-scale e-discovery projects, helped to develop her exceptional, client-first attitude.
Sarah also has considerable experience in corporate training and development, market analysis, and sales management. She served as the Vice President of National Projects at Robert Half International, a Fortune 500 company and industry leader in specialized staffing services. While at Robert Half, Sarah received multiple awards spanning from special recognition in management to global sales and leadership.
Sarah has been involved in all aspects of business processes, from project scope to developing fundamentals of “best practices.” Her proven ability to listen and comprehend the needs of an organization, combined with her diverse experience, has given her the insight to successfully oversee client engagements and provide valuable solutions, which drive results and realize bottom line return.
Sarah’s experience includes:
- Successfully managed executive search deliverables for clients in the top 150 Firms worldwide in areas of tax, audit and advisory professionals.
- Cultivated business partnerships while building a successful pipeline that created new sales opportunities on a national level.
- Originated business development program for large organization, and managed business operations and sales strategies for sales team in multiple regions, successfully exceeding company objectives.
- Successfully managed complex, contract negotiation process by interfacing with client and legal team, resulting in an advantageous, long-term partnership.
- Planned and executed sales and marketing initiatives, including client events, industry trade shows and conferences, which accommodated multi-thousands of participants resulting in various client engagements.
Sarah attended Dickinson College, PA, and received a Bachelor of Arts degree, with a focus on Political Science and Economics.