Senior Client Manager - Healthcare
MAUREEN KELLY, Senior Client Manager/Healthcare of EXTEND Resources, is an accomplished healthcare solutions sales and marketing professional with 30 years of experience that includes new business sales and developing and executing marketing and business development plans to drive sales opportunities resulting in bottom-line growth. Maureen’s passion is sharing the value of combining services and technology to optimize a healthcare organization’s operations, business processes and improve their financial, clinical and quality outcomes.
Prior to joining EXTEND Resources, Maureen worked as a senior level sales representative at several Fortune 50 healthcare organizations. Among the solutions she has represented are hospital revenue cycle including patient engagement, financial management, electronic health records, speech recognition, computer assisted coding, health information management, clinical documentation improvement, business analytics and clinical information systems for laboratory, radiology and cardiology management.
Maureen enjoys working collaboratively with coworkers and customers believing that this process results in successful outcomes and strong ongoing partnerships.
Maureen’s experience includes:
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns and lead generation programs to drive name recognition, new product launches, new sales opportunities, and support thought leadership programs.
- Create and maintain customer facing marketing materials including sell sheets, brochures, whitepapers, web content, PowerPoint presentations, proposals, and customer testimonials.
- Consistently achieve assigned sales quotas, personal goals, and KPIs.
- Building pipelines leading to new sales and bottom line revenue improvement.
- Successfully manage events management program such as Users Groups, large national trade shows, employee recognition meetings, focus groups and executive retreats.
- Pipeline manager working directly for company CEO as liaison to sales executives to ensure the pipeline accurately represented sales opportunities, financial impact to the organization, and supported operations and staffing planning.