Dan A. Berner
Senior Client Manager
DAN BERNER, Senior Client Manager, brings more than twenty years of experience to EXTEND Resources as a leader in growth management and strategic business development. Dan is a dynamic and energetic business leader with an extensive track record in successfully building and leading sales organizations, achieving results, and expanding revenue growth. With a proven track record reflecting his ingenuity, Dan has developed innovative strategies for creating and driving process improvements and profitability across multiple industries and at Fortune 500 companies.
Before joining EXTEND Resources, Dan served in various leadership roles. Most recently, he served as Sales Director at IPRO Tech, LLC where he was responsible for leading and directing business strategies for corporate clients, law firms, and government agencies. Dan has extensive experience leading teams of marketing, technical, and sales personnel in establishing best practices for sales methodologies, organizational change, effectiveness, and client engagement. Dan worked with multiple law firms and was instrumental in the development and on-going support of defensible and repeatable workflow strategies for eDiscovery processes. Dan’s proven ability to identify organizations’ business requirements and develop and execute successful strategies enables him to undertake diverse, complex projects and effectively achieve client objectives.
As a recognized thought leader, Dan cultivates the design, development, and delivery of cross-functional solutions for clients, bringing together strategy, business process design, organizational design, and change management.
Dan’s experience includes:
- Directing on-demand “discovery life-cycle management” platforms for law firms and corporations and implementing strategic processing complexities at each stage in the discovery process enabling efficiencies, and consistently surpassing business plan objectives resulting in double-digit growth for consecutive years.
- Managing the successful development and implementation of an e-discovery protocol process and program for a large industrial Fortune 500 company.
- Developing competency assessment models and building the infrastructure of high-performing sales teams that achieved long-range sales objectives.
- Leading Six Sigma strategic quality project initiatives in best practices for sales methodologies, internet reporting and marketing strategies, and enhancing client engagement which translated into multi-million dollar incremental sales volume.
- Successfully orchestrating complex, international managed document review engagements encompassing the strategic and tactical process of collection, review, analysis and production.
Dan graduated from Brooklyn College, New York, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Sciences. He received an MBA in Strategic Management and Finance, from Pace University, New York City, NY.