EXTEND Resources is honored to sponsor two gatherings of senior business executives, legal professionals, and information security experts at two events hosted by Today’s General Counsel: the Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Exchange and the E-Discovery & AI Exchange. Each forum provides an interactive platform where participants can expect to gain in-depth knowledge of the many cybersecurity and E-Discovery challenges faced by organizations and law firms today.
The E-Discovery event takes place December 12, and the Cybersecurity event on December 13, both at the The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, 404 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90071. Speakers and attendees from both the public and private sector will provide a diverse blend of expertise on data privacy, cybersecurity and e-discovery & AI.
Extend Resources CTO and CISO, Antonella Commiato will be participating in a panel discussion during a session at the Cybersecurity event, discussing corporate governance vs. security and the different methods to develop an active defense strategy – Read More about the details of this session.
Discussion topics include:
Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- GDPR The New Cyber- Horizons in 2018
- Data Security and Privacy Litigation: Class Actions’ Viability; The Spokeo Effect— 2017 appellate decisions; BIPA-Biometric Information Privacy Act and Data Breach Litigation
- Corporate Governance vs. Security — lessons from recent breaches, risk/benefit analysis, Prioritization
- Understanding Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- The Dark Side of Digitalization — Cybercriminals, recent arrests, the impact on the threat landscape, and international cooperation
E-Discovery and AI
- 21st Century IG and Defensible Disposition — Who’s involved in the ongoing data management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in IG and eDiscovery
- Recent Developments in TAR and Predictive Coding technology and law
- Privacy Laws and eDiscovery — Impacts of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
About EXTEND Resources
EXTEND Resources solves a fundamental problem many organizations face: How to do more with less. As a professional services and solutions company specializing in business and legal process optimization, contract management, and cybersecurity, clients rely on EXTEND to help them increase productivity, enhance efficiency, and generate valuable results. EXTEND’s executives have many decades of combined expertise in business management, legal technology, and global outsourcing. To learn how EXTEND can help you power performance, visit ExtendResources.com and follow the company on Twitter at @ThinkExtend.